The City of Miami is has announced their online implementation of what they call the ‘iBuildMiami Land Management Application – Phase II.’ This online building permitting functionality may be accessed at: http://portal.miamigov.com/landmanagement
- Application Intake (The ability to apply for a building permit without requiring a visit to the MRC building).
- *Contractors must be pre-registered to use this function or will need to register at the Permit Counter
- *Owners may complete the application online and must come to the Building Department for plans drop off and take the Owner Build Test
- Plan Review results (View comments for submitted plans)
- Schedule Inspections and View Inspection Route Schedule
- Inspection Results (View comments and results for a scheduled inspection)
- Print Permit Card (once all applicable fees have been successfully received)
- Online web payment – target date: July 18.
- Customers may continue to pay all applicable upfront fees at the Cashier’s Office located in Corridor A on the fourth Floor.
- A Kiosk station and courtesy computer station will be available in the Permit Counter area providing same functionality as iBuildMiami online.